The Children’s Country Week Association was founded in 1875 and incorporated in 1877. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization approved by the Internal Revenue Service and a registered charitable organization through the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of State, Bureau of Charitable Organizations. We strongly rely on the generosity and support of individuals, corporations, and grant-making institutions.
If you are interested in supporting our efforts, please contact our President & CEO, Andy Schaum at 610-269-9111 ext. 201 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For those interested in making CCWA part of your planned giving, please contact us to make specific arrangements or to discuss your intentions.
Your Donations at Work
In 2019, we were able to use individual donations to:
- Send a significant number of children to camp throughout all Day Camp sessions for free or at a heavily reduced cost through the camp sponsorship program.
- Cover a portion of the cost for day and overnight school field trips. Keeping the cost of these trips affordable for local families.
Continuing our work in 2020, we need your support to:
- Increase camper sponsorships in order to meet the needs of every child who wants to come to camp.
- Provide overnight summer camping opportunities for children who cannot afford such an experience.
- Create free and reduced cost school experiences for Title 1 schools throughout the Delaware Valley.
- Cover the immense cost of caring for and maintaining the 600 beautiful camp acres and over 40 structures located at Paradise Farm Camps.