“Opening children’s eyes to the wonders of the outdoors and the possibilities of their own potential.” We know this mission isn’t easy, but its the most amazing, rewarding, and impactful work we can do.
Paradise Farm Camps is searching for the best and the brightest emerging leaders in the fields of youth development, education, science, business, and communications. To join our team please fill out the attached application or contact us at 610-269-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Summer Camp Staff
- Camp Counselor – Responsible for planning and leading activities for children in a small group setting. They will also be responsible for the general safety, development, and skill achievement of the campers in their group.
- Jr. Counselor – Assists the other counselors and staff in leading activities and managing groups of campers.
- Waterfront Director – A member of the leadership team, responsible for the overall management of the pool and the lifeguard staff. Must be at least 18 years old with previous lifeguarding and pool management experience.
- Waterfront/Lifeguard– Responsible for daily lifeguard and swim instructor duties. They will also assist Leadership Staff when planning and implementing other camp events and extended care. Must be at least 16 years old for junior lifeguards or 18 for senior.
- Counselor in Training (CIT) – Former campers who have aged out of our camp programs and local teens are invited to apply for our exciting Counselor In Training program. A volunteer opportunity that teaches the leadership skills and youth development principles that make great camp counselors.
- Education Staff – Education Staff provide hands-on outdoor learning and team building experiences for school groups throughout the Delaware Valley. Programs run from mid April to June & September to mid November. Instructors will utilize a curriculum to teach students a variety of environmental and nature lessons, facilitate team building groups on our low ropes course, and ensure the safety and well-being of all students.